OGA actions and reprioritisation during the COVID-19 pandemic includes:
- We have reorganised and identified key points of contact – these can be found here.
- We will take a pragmatic approach to compliance where we can.
- We will take a flexible approach to consider amendments to licence timelines. We encourage operators to engage with us early, with evidence, on any specific requests.
- We expect to offer our 32nd Offshore Licensing Round awards in summer 2020 and will be considerate and open to dialogue with applicants at the time of the award.
- We have de-prioritised stewardship reviews, including only holding reviews with operators in relation to regulatory or materially significant matters.
- We are working with operators and the supply chain to help secure timely payments.
- We will continue to keep work under review including pausing or postponing other work if required.