expronews.com is published by Norway-based GeoPublishing AS.
expronews.com is the leading geoscience and reference news website for the exploration & production geoscience community in North-West Europe.
Daily coverage of
- Exploration & wells
- Technology & digitalization
- Development & production
> 7,500 readers per month
> 12,000 sessions
> 600 subscribers to our daily newsletter
expronews.com is published by GeoPublishing AS.
- Sharing geoknowledge through our popular geoscience magazine GEO, geo365.no, geoforskning.no, and expronews.com, and creating meeting places for the geoscience community through our conferences; NCS Exploration, NCS Strategy and DIGEX.
The founder of GeoPublishing, Halfdan Carstens, cand. real in geology, has been awarded several prizes for his journalism and important work in the industry.
2013 - Toffenprisen
Geological Society of Norway
2008 Norwegian Geophysicists Honorary Award
The Norwegian Petroleum Society
2007 Honorary Award
The Norwegian Mining Society
2004 AAPG Journalism Award
American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Through our events company Geonova AS, we organize seminars and conferences for the geoscience community:
- NCS Exploration - Recent Discoveries (biennially)
- NCS Exploration - Recent Advances in Exploration Technology (biennially)
- NCS Exploration Strategy (annually)
- DIGEX - The Digital Subsurface (annually)
- Deep Sea Minerals (new)
- Hydrocarbon Habitats - our seminar series
Editor in Chief
Ingvild Ryggen Carstens